- Education: B.E. BITS Pilani; Young India Fellow, Ashoka University; Fulbright Scholar, MEd University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Specialization: Consulting, set-up and scale-up of ventures in education domain, general management, operations, marketing of education services
- Director, Outreach at Ashoka University: build the brand in the domestic and international markets
- Research Scholar at INSEAD, Singapore
- Advisor, Byndr New York, USA
- Advisor, Ethosolutions, Philadelphia, USA
Sasidhar is India’s first Fulbright Scholar to pursue Master’s in Higher Education and has over seven years of experience in the international higher education sector.
He specializes in the areas of higher education administration, outreach and technology. Sasidhar was instrumental in setting up India’s largest collective philanthropic initiative – Ashoka University and its brand as an Ivy League-equivalent institution in India, among the top 500 schools in the country. He was awarded the ‘Impact Award’ by the Board of Trustees in 2015 for his initiative and commitment to the project. He was a Project Manager and was also the Founding Director of Outreach in the founding three years of the University. He also worked with the research department of INSEAD Business School, Singapore and few technological startups in United States and Singapore in the areas of media analytics and mobile based learning management systems for developing nations.
Education sector specialist with six years of experience
Sasidhar’s current/past projects include project planning for new institutions, designing outreach strategy for new programs, redefining brand positioning of existing institutions, building data based frameworks that drive institutional decision making, conceptualizing and developing custom technologies to improve operational efficiencies for non-traditional educational programs, identifying and establishing strategic international partnerships between international institutions.
Sasidhar completed his Master’s in Higher Education from University of Pennsylvania on full scholarship funded jointly by the Governments of India and the United States. He also graduated from India’s first postgraduate program in liberal arts and leadership, Young India Fellowship on full scholarship. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus in 2009.