- Education: Bachelor of Arts, DCAC College, DU & MSc. In IT & Marketing,
University of Portsmouth, UK
- Specialization: E-learning design, development and distribution; Primary and pre primary education design, instructional technologies for digital and classroom learning. UI and Product design for new technologies.
- Project Manager Elearning NIIT, Gurgaon
- Director at Golden Compass Preschool and after school centre
- Consultant with Readingwise Pvt. Ltd
- Usability Analyst with NIIT Ltd. Delhi
- UI Design Manager, ACL Wireless Ltd
- Product Manager, Aarkay Compusoft Pvt Ltd.
A graduate of Advertising from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Delhi University, Aarushi has the experience of working with different technology startups in the e-learning, mobile and product space. Initially, she worked to identify markets for the application of cutting edge technology working with senior technocrats and it’s here that she identified her enthusiasm for Design. While in college she trained in Multimedia applications from Aptech and Webcity, working as a UI designer with internet startups of 1999.
After her stint as a Design Manager for one of the first mobile application startups in 2004,she went on to take several courses from Human Factors International to train as a specialist in Usability. Soon after she worked with NIIT to design their proprietary Learning Management System.
E-learning design, development and distribution; Primary and pre primary education design, instructional technologies for digital and classroom learning. UI and Product design for new technologies.
She worked with a leading trauma counselor from the UK Victor Lyons, to design learning strategies to raise the self esteem of primary school children in 2009 and opened her own after school centre and pre-school in 2010. She trained in the Montessori way and preschool designed the school on the same principals. In 2012 the programs developed by her for encouraging reading and STEM in under 6year olds were conducted in 4 other preschools in South Delhi.
Her last endeavour led her to come to Gurgaon to work with NIIT, her former employer as a project manager to design e-learnings for universities and corporates overseas offering online courses and trainings.
Aarushi has a keen interest in new technologies and their application in education and training. She is a Virtual Reality enthusiast and is more comfortable in the startup culture than the more mature corporate space.
She lives in Gurgaon with her two children, Armaan and Tiana. She also conducts gluten free and organic baking classes at her home, to encourage healthy eating habits in children and adults.